Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First Post By The KID!


Hello and welcome to my blog. We will call me "Kid."
I love to cook, so my mother decided to start me this blog so I can learn new recipes and share them with you. I will try to post as much as I can, but I do have a busy schedule.






Here is a little about me!

I am in the second grade!

My favorite thing to bake is cupcakes!

My favorite food is potatoes and sausage (I'll give you the recipe later).

I have one dog, two cats and a hamster.

I play soccer every weekend.

I am a Brownie. This year I sold 220 boxes of cookies!

I am an only child...that is why my mom has time to do this.

I prefer fashion over math, history or reading.


When I grow up I want to be a teacher, but I will teach fashion.

I have issues with my hair. It's always wild.
I am super outgoing! I love all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment